Home | Login | Register | Help

 
Visakhapatnam Complete city list   Post Ad Free
  India » Visakhapatnam » Real Estate » Homes For Sale
FAST FILLING......  | Print:  Print  | Share:  Share to Facebook Tweet It Send to MySpace Send to Google More...
 
Rating:
80
1 2 3 4 5
Fast filling houses in greater visakha (10%down payment, 90%loan)
People will always looking for the best property for best price. Then I can suggest this place for best future. People should know how the place has been developed since 6 months and how it will be developed in next few years. This area is already in very fast growing in vizag. Can be double or triple in the rate per square yard in 1 r 2 years. And one of the Hot spots of the vizag. Total highway journey.25km from vizag central bus stand. In this place is covered by in the radius of 2 km are 9 eng colleges,2 medical colleges,6 international schools,raithubazaar,banks,supermarket,IIAM,software companies and the facility of transport at any time, nearby 6 line road connectivity. Potential and perfect location for the people.
About our project: 200 houses project with 3 patterns like LIG, MIG, HIG, 100%loan facility, 80 feet master plan road in our venture, in GVMC limits, gated community, children play area, walking track, jogging track, gym, swimming pool, fish pond, bird cages, beautiful and calm area with land scaled parks, 24 hours security with cc camers.1.2 km from high way and bus stops.
Location: peddi palam 80 feet road, Rajula thalla valasa, Ananda puram.
Final point: Right place, right time, right investment.
Conclusion: 10%downpayment of total house cost, remaining 90%amount in loan facility.
Houses: LIG: 167(37lacs), MIG: 200(42), HIG: 267(50 lacs)….
please call:+91-9966630828.
  • Price: Rs.3,800,000/- or Make an offer
  • Ad Type: Offered  
  • Posted: Jun-06-2019  
  • Specific Location: Anandapuram  

Respond To This Classified Ad

 
 
 

Share To Friends

 
 

Report This Ad

 
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT